20 January 2009

Tuesday

Hello from Mr. Hakstol.

First I want to tell you I am fine and if all goes well I should be back before the end of the week.

Some of you are probably wondering about the kayaking  this Saturday.  It's still on and hopefully all of you who brought back  your forms will be there.  I'm hoping that students will be able to arrange for transportation to and from Lethbridge.   Of course I will be at the pool to watch and keep things organized.    

Here's the itinerary for this saturday January 24th .

  • 9:45 - Be at the Fritz Sick Pool 420-11th Street South by  so you can get changed and ready.  
  • 10:00 - 12:00 noon - Instruction from High Level Canoes and Kayaks.  
  • 12:45 - As Montana's is still closed I've arranged for us to go to Streatside Eatery 317-8th Street South  for lunch.  They very generously will honour your Montana's minutes for a free meal.  Sorry parents but you'll have to pay for your own lunch.
  • 1:30 - Students are free to go.