04 September 2008

Thursday

Homework for parents:

I 'm asking that parents do a bit of homework for next Monday. Most parents like to show how proud they are of their kids and this is your opportunity to boast about your kid.

What I'm asking of each of you is to please write me a letter, email, essay, short novel about your son or daughter. I'm hoping that you'll be able to give me some insight into their special interests and talents. It would be nice to have these before Wednesday's bar b que if possible. It would really help me communication wise if I have emails for each of you so if you want to email the assignment that would be great.

Oh Yeah !The students have a Social studies assignement on page 5 for Monday and their Health cover page is due on Tuesday.

See you all on Wednesday night.

Ken