25 June 2009

Final Thoughts

Dear Parents and students,

I want thank all of you for what has been a very special year for me. As I leave for this place that has been my second home for the last 11 years I have mixed emotions much like the students who are leaving one grade and moving to the next one. I have many questions such as: What will it be like not be around all these great people every day? How will I feel when the new year starts not going into my grade 5 classroom? and many others but I know that just like the students I teach must go on and learn and try new things I too need to take on this new challenge.
I am looking forward to a wonderful summer of travel, lots of running, time in the coulees taking pictures and spending time with family.
Of course you will always be part of my family and I will come and see you next year from time time and if God wants me to return to St. Joseph's the following year I will gratefully come home.
May God Bless you all this summer and next year!

Ken Hakstol